Our vision is to improve the health and wellbeing of Māori communities by ensuring the whole Maori health workforce is trained and coordinated.
To Matou Tino Kaupapa: Mission
Hauora.com supports the development of the non regulated Māori health workforce through:
- National coordination,
- Assessment and monitoring of relevant training,
- Provision of advocacy and relevant policy advice to funders and government,
- Identification of appropriate career pathways and training opportunities,
- Active marketing and recruitment approach,
- Commissioning research papers and academic publications.
Nga Matapono Aratohu: Values
Our values guide the way we operate and influence all of our actions. They are interrelated and inter-dependent.
- Tika: our actions are fair,
- Pono: we act with integrity,
- Aroha: we treat ourselves and others with respect and compassion,
- Whanaungatanga: we foster kinship and whakapapa,
- Kaitiakitanga: we care for our people and our environment,
- Taonga tuku iho: we respect the learning’s of our tupuna,
- Mahitahi: we work together.